“No chatbot, no future”, Within a few years, most companies that do not have one of these invaluable virtual partners will become obsolete, their customer service will be slow and insufficient and will not be able to connect digitally with their audience. They are scalable, immediate and getting smarter.
Are you aware of how much time (and money) you can save with a chatbot in your company? We explain up to seven functions in which the conversational assistants will give you a hand.
7 things in which you will save time thanks to a chatbot
It doesn’t matter if you are a young startup, an SME, a multinational or a family business that wants to digitalize. In all cases, acquiring a chatbot allows you to increase your sales, build customer loyalty, stand out from your competitors and automate multiple functions, earning time, talent and money. Let’s see what a chatbot can do for you:
- Gamification: Chatbots also allow users to perform actions such as playing, accessing contests or winning prizes, assuming an extra attraction that companies can automate so that their success grows, to sell more and to reach a wider audience without investing more time or money.
- Reporting: Chatbots can provide all kinds of relevant data 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Instead of having a fleet of staff with hours you can provide the best customer service from a messaging app that never closes.
- Integration with instant messaging: Apps like Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp already dominate the world and grow at a much faster pace than social networks. In China WeChat is the most used app, hosting thousands of chatbots of brands and companies. Users will feel more comfortable and better served by being able to contact you through their favorite application.
- Resolution of immediate doubts: The chatbots make easy that the client does not have to wait, they provide quality feedback at the moment and they can also talk to thousands of people simultaneously. Their permanent availability raise the level of satisfaction of your target and will take away lot of headaches.
- Conversion through the clouds: 15% of consumers in 195 countries used a chatbot in 2018, a tool that improves conversion – whatever the desired call to action is: subscription, lead, online purchase, etc. – providing an easily understandable and immediate customer experience. In addition, in Jim Collective we combine the effectiveness of chatbots designed for Facebook Messenger with personalized advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads.
- Sales that rise like foam: A quarter of customer service operations in 2020 will use a virtual assistant, according to estimates by Gartner. Next year a third of B2B companies will also use AI to increase their sales. If you want to increase the volume of sales along with the quality of service, an intelligent chatbot is the key.
- Improving your brand reputation: For your value proposition, digital marketing strategy and brand differentiation, conversational bots represent a before and after. They increase the online presence, attract new subscribers, retain customers and add a plus to the communication experience.